CONDITIONS GENERAL SALE
ZAMBONI PIERO company from 1948
Via Bellaria 16 / B - 40139 BOLOGNA
VAT number: IT02451911206 - EORI: IT02451911206
CCIA 440464 - Tel. + 39 051 392980
- Conditions of sale concerning the purchase of products made online, at the Piero Zamboni Company (wholesale of linings, buttons, yarns, haberdashery and accessories) and which are an integral part of all sales contracts for our products, including those hired by other means (telephone, fax, e-mail, presence or through this site).
- The Zamboni Piero company markets its products to a professional clientele (artisan tailors, tailoring workshops, retailers, traders, etc.). The customer ensures that the purchase of these products is relevant to their work, therefore this relationship will not be governed by consumer protection rules.
- The Customer, upon confirming his order, unconditionally accepts the conditions of sale, declaring to be of age, to have read and accepted all the information provided.
- The prices of the items on display are expressed in Euros and are VAT excluded. Zamboni Piero reserves the right to modify them at any time, without prior notice; the sending, by the Zamboni company, of the pro-forma invoice
it is valid as our confirmation to the order proposed by the customer.
- The technical characteristics relating to the products published on the site are those corresponding to the current state of the products and may change at any time, the images of the products are purely indicative and not binding. Despite the fact that the Zamboni Piero company can provide information on the characteristics of the products, the Customer is responsible for the selection of the ordered items and for the correspondence of the technical characteristics of the items to their needs. The customer must verify, before cutting the material, with specific tests carried out by the customer himself, the compatibility of the item purchased with the use for which it will be intended.. The Zamboni Piero company cannot take any responsibility in this regard.
- The minimum order amount is of eu. 150,00 (taxable goods) + VAT
- Payment of the ordered goods, subject to prior agreements between the parties, will be paid in advance Bank transfer or PAYPALThe customer will receive a pro-forma invoice from us, not earlier than 8/10 working days, with the list of all the available items (with the quantity and unit price per item), the transport costs and relative total amount. The bank codes (IBAN and Swift) for making the bank transfer will be indicated on the pro-forma invoice. In case the customer prefers to pay via PAYPALL, must communicate it at the time of the order, in this the company will send the customer, through the PayPall system, the secure link to be able to make the payment.
- The transport costs will also be indicated in the pro-forma form. It is not possible for us to indicate the costs when filling out the order, as these are subject to the weight, volume, place of destination and the chosen means of transport.
- The shipment of the goods can take place in 5 / 10 working days, except for unforeseen events, from the moment the payment is received.
- Shipping carriage forward with the charge of the expenses on the invoice it is usually done by a courier agreement.
The customer can indicate a courier to his liking;
The Customer has the right to request, with the charge of the relative costs, that the shipment is insured.
- The goods travel at the buyer's risk. Any claims for damage or tampering during transport must be reported directly to the courier. Upon delivery, the customer must verify the integrity and the number of packages with what is stated on the transport document, any discrepancies or anomalies must be communicated immediately to the courier and only, for information, to the company Zamboni Piero.
- Claims for defective or non-conforming goods must be made within 10 days of receipt of the goods in writing (email-fax or registered mail). After this period it will be understood that the goods have come all without flaws or defects and in accordance with the order.
- Returned goods must be authorized by us, the customer must wait for our. return instructions. Will not be accepted, therefore rejected, returned goods not authorized in advance.
- The total or partial reproduction of the content of this site, in particular of the images contained therein, which remain the property of Zamboni Piero, is prohibited, with the exception of registered trademarks (possibly used to better present the product). ) that are and remain the property of their legitimate owners.
- In the preparation of the lining cuts a tolerance of up to 20% may occur
(more or less) between what is ordered and what is actually shipped
- EQUIPMENT FOR TAILORING (electric irons-mannequins-manichiera-cushion for ironing etc. etc.) for sales of these items, outside national borders, the customer is aware that the company will not be able to guarantee any assistance.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS: shipments within the European Community the customer must provide the VAT number validated by the VIES system (Vat Information Exchange System), failing which we will be forced to count the Italian VAT rate on the invoice. shipments to EXTRA-EUROPEAN STATES the customer must provide the exact header, including the tax code of his country. The customer will also have to check if the customs regulations of your country provide for limitations or import bans on our products. We will not be able to take any responsibility in case of rejection of shipments. Customs fees and taxes are attributable to the customs of the recipient country, and will be collected in the manner and time provided by the Customs.
- For any disputes, the only competent forum will be the one in Bologna.
- We will be honored to receive the visit of our customers. We kindly ask you, in order to better organize ourselves, to make prior arrangements with our secretariat, in this way we can be at your complete disposal
and you will probably avoid long waits