ZAMBONI PIERO company from 1948
Via Bellaria 16 / B - 40139 BOLOGNA
VAT number 02451911206 - CCIA 440464
051392980 tel / fax
- Conditions of sale regarding the purchase of products made online, at the company Piero Zamboni (wholesale of lining, buttons, yarns, haberdashery and accessories) and which are an integral part of all the sales contracts of our products, including those hired by other means (telephone, fax, e-mail, presence or through this site)
- The Zamboni Piero company markets its products to a professional clientele (artisan tailors, tailoring workshops, retailers, traders, etc.). The customer ensures that the purchase of these products is relevant to their work, therefore this relationship will not be governed by consumer protection rules.
- The Customer, upon confirming his / her order, unconditionally accepts the conditions of sale, declaring to be of age, to have read and accept all the instructions provided.
- The prices of the exhibited items are expressed in Euros and do not include VAT. The Zamboni Piero company reserves the right to modify them at any time, without notice; the sending of the pro-forma invoice by the Zamboni company
applies as our confirmation to the order proposed by the customer.
- The technical characteristics relating to the products published on the site are those corresponding to the current state of the products and may change at any time, the images of the products are purely indicative and not binding. Despite the fact that the Zamboni Piero company can provide information on the characteristics of the products, the Customer is responsible for the selection of the ordered items and for the correspondence of the technical characteristics of the items to their needs.
- The minimum order amount is of eu. 150,00 (taxable goods) + VAT
- Payment of the ordered goods, subject to prior agreements between the parties, will be paid in advance Bank transfer or PAYPAL.The customer will receive our pro-forma invoice, not before 3 / 4 working days, with a list of all available items (with the quantity and unit price per item) and its total amount.
- The transport costs will also be indicated in the pro-forma form. It is not possible for us to indicate the costs when filling out the order, as these are subject to the weight, volume, place of destination and the chosen means of transport.
- The shipment of the goods can take place in 5 / 10 working days, except for unforeseen events, from the moment the payment is received.
- Shipping assigned with the invoice charges it is usually done by a courier agreement.
The customer can indicate a courier to his liking;
The Customer has the right to request, with the charge of the relative costs, that the shipment is insured.
- The goods travel at the buyer's risk. Any claims for damage or tampering during transport must be reported directly to the courier. Upon delivery, the customer must verify the integrity and the number of packages with what is stated on the transport document, any discrepancies or anomalies must be communicated immediately to the courier and only, for information, to the company Zamboni Piero.
- Claims for defective or non-conforming goods must be made within 10 days of receipt of the goods in writing (email-fax or registered mail). After this period it will be understood that the goods have come all without flaws or defects and in accordance with the order.
- Returned goods must be authorized by us, the customer must wait for our. return instructions. Will not be accepted, therefore rejected, returned goods not authorized in advance.
- The total or partial reproduction of the content of this site, in particular of the images contained therein, which remain the property of Zamboni Piero, is prohibited, with the exception of registered trademarks (possibly used to better present the product). ) that are and remain the property of their legitimate owners.
- For any disputes, the only competent forum will be the one in Bologna.
- We will be honored to receive the visit of our customers. Please, in order to better organize ourselves, to make prior arrangements with our secretariat, so we can be at your complete disposal
and you will avoid probable long waits.